|An exclusive waterfront development combining elegant residences and a full service marina, with its own shopping and dining areas in the heart of Limassol.|
- 256 luxurious residential units, each with stunning sea and marina views, every comfort and the highest standard of specifications. 74 villas of 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms, with private berths attached to the property or direct access to the beach. 182 apartments and penthouses of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms.
- A capacity of 650 berths - the first superyacht marina in Cyprus accommodating yachts up to 110m, managed by Camper & Nicholsons, in partnership with Francoudi & Stephanou Marinas.
- The only new development in the Mediterranean offering private berths directly attached to waterfront villas.
- Direct access to the beach and guaranteed berths within the Marina for all property owners.
- Shopping and dining area, fitness and spa, cultural centre and public parking.
- 24 hour security and concierge services.
- Show apartments and villa available for viewings.
- Properties available for immediate delivery.
|Luxury apartments and penthouses are available at Nereids, Thetis and Dioni Residences, all of which benefit from outstanding views and a guaranteed berth.|
|Epitomising the essence of living on the sea, the stunning Peninsula and Island Villas offer owners the opportunity to moor their yacht outside their home or simply step out onto the beach from their own garden.|
Buying a property at Limassol Marina
|No hidden costs, no surprises – just a smooth, safe and rapid journey to the home of your dreams. The process of leasing property at Limassol Marina is very simple. Our experienced and knowledgeable team at Limassol Marina is there to guide you through every step of the process.|
- Legal safeguards for lessees
- Permission to lease your property
- Financing the lease of your property
- Legal costs
- Property duties & other costs
- VAT payable
- Annual property fees & taxes
- Subleasing your property before your title deed is issued
- Cypriot (EU) passport/citizenship
- Permanent Residence Permit in Cyprus
Legal safeguards for lessees
|Your contract must be in writing and deposited at the District Land Registry Office within 60 days of signing. This protects your rights to the property and provides additional safeguards.|
When the title deed is issued, a certificate of lease will be registered in your name and recorded in the government archives.
As the owner of a certificate of lease from the Land Registry Office you are protected by any adverse possession right. You create a charge over the land as soon as you submit your contract to the Land Registry Office.
Only leases with a duration of 15 years or more can be registered in accordance to the provisions of the relevant legislation. (new paragraph) For a lease to be registered, you must comply with the following conditions:
(a) The duration of the lease, with any prolongation or renewal periods taken into account, must not be less than 15 years.
(b) The lease agreement must be in writing, signed by the lessor and the lessee in the presence of two witnesses.
(c) The lease agreement must contain an express provision allowing its registration.
(d) The property under lease must be free from any encumbrance. If it is charged by an encumbrance, the consent of the person in whose favour the encumbrance exists must be sought.
(e) You must submit your application in the prescribed form together with the lease agreement duly stamped, a certificate of registration of the property, a copy of the cadastral survey plan of the property and any other documents that may be requested by the Director of Lands and Surveys.
Permission to lease property
|If you are an EU citizen with permanent residency in Cyprus, you do not require permission to lease property.|
If you are a non-EU citizen or an EU citizen who is not resident in Cyprus, you must submit a written application for permission to the Cyprus Government’s Council of Ministers within 90 days of signing your contract. However, permission is generally granted as a matter of routine to all bona fide lessees. You can take possession of your property without restrictions before permission is granted, but unless you receive the necessary permission from the Council of Ministers, you will not enjoy the protection given to a lessee who has registered a certificate of lease in his name.
You should deposit the lease contract to the land registry irrespective of whether you have permission or not, so as to at least protect your contract rights on the land.
Financing the lease of your property
|You can secure attractive terms for financing the lease of your property through a number of schemes negotiated by Limassol Marina Ltd with Cypriot banks. Alternatively, you can arrange financing with any other banking institution in Cyprus or abroad.|
VAT payableThere is no VAT payable on lease agreements under current legislation.
Cypriot (EU) passport/citizenshipNon-EU citizens who prove participation in collective investments of a total value of at least €12.5 million, with a contribution of €2,5 million each, may apply for a Cyprus (EU) Passport/Citizenship.
Obtaining a Cypriot (EU) passport will allow them to live as natural born EU citizens, enjoying the freedom to live, travel, invest, study with lower fees and buy property anywhere within the European Union.
Permanent Residence Permit in CyprusNon-EU citizens who purchase property in Cyprus of a value of at least €300.000 can obtain a Permanent Residence Permit.
Provided that some criteria are fulfilled, the application are examined by the Minister of the Interior and the permit is granted within 2 months.